We are pleased to announce that Navalprogetti has successfully completed the basic & detail design for the Load Out & Transportation Engineering for EPS Absheron Field Early Production Scheme (EPS) project, for the Joint Operating Contractor of Absheron Petroleum B.V. (JOCAP).
The engineering activity, which lasted for almost four years, saw Navalprogetti engaged in studies, procedures and detailed analyses in collaboration with Saipem and to the full satisfaction of the client Bos Shelf Baku.
The services provided by Navalprogetti included the following engineering packages developed for jackets, topside modules, bridges, tower, etc:
- Naval Stability analysis during loadout, transportation, offshore liftoff
- Motion response analysis, accelerations, multy-body relative positions/velocity, points immersion frequency
- Mooring analysis during loadout, stand-by, offshore liftoff
- Structural design for Grillage & Seafastening & docking system
- Detailed structural drawings for Grillage & Seafastening & docking system
- Load-out procedure: structural, ballasting, stability, mating
- Transportation procedure, bollard pull, towing arrangement